Zone 1 - £30.00 per 45-60 minute lesson
Zone 2 - £33.50 per 45-60 minute lesson
Zone 3 - £35.00 per 45-60 minute lesson
Lessons can be shorter or longer if requested, however from experience I find 45 minutes to be the most enjoyable length for both horse and rider. To make full use of our time together please, if you are happy to, have your horse tacked up and ready for the lesson to begin at our agreed time slot.
Zone 1 - £16.00 per ride/groundwork session
Zone 2 - £20.00 per ride/groundwork sessions
Zone 3 - £25.00 per ride/groundwork session
Extra ride/groundwork session booked in same week charged at £15 per ride.
Groundwork sessions range from 30 minutes upwards - No maximum time limit allows me to work with the horse/pony until we have made progress - The time usually extends as the horse progresses - Both options include lunging/long reining, flat work, jumping and hacking. Can include tack up and un tack, please ask.
Group lessons/clinics can also be arranged, £30 plus £5 per extra rider, maximum of 4 per group.
Zones 1 to 3
- This is an option if you wish to sell or improve your horse or even to see how your horse will react to a competition environment without the stress of you riding
- Usually competition riding occurs when I have been working regularly with your horse, however if you want a one off ride please contact me to discuss options
- I am happy to take your horse to shows, show jumping, cross country/hunter trials or dressage competitions also hunting is an option
- Owner must pay the entry fee, however I am happy to help book, arrange transport and generally help your day run as smoothly as possible
- I can meet you at the show or I can help load from your yard
- Many options available starting from £20.00 per competition attended
I provide a range of other services, such as show/hunt prep and clipping as well as lessons at Burnby Equestrian Centre. Please click on 'Other Services' at the top of this page.